Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Duck's Review Corner: B1A4 Edition a.k.a the Feels Edition

Why hello














Look at that face.
Ok then.
Its been like what a month? Well I have returned for my personal favorite group B1A4. LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!
































































Stuff will not have to burn!!!!! yet
Okay let us go
Well for me I LOVE B1A4. They were like my third group that was my number one and they have stayed that way for maybe 2-3 years. My first video I saw of them was Tried to Walk and I was like "Dis way to artsy. Why dat boy have cotton candy for hair? I just go back to my Shinee boyz."
and I clicked out of it.
I'M SORRY B1A4 I DIDN'T LOOK AT THE FULL VIDEO BUT I WAS A SHINEE FAN BACK THEN
Then skip like a year later and I saw What's Happening and I was like
"OMG this video! This song is amazing!"











That day I looked at all of their videos starting from the beginning with O.K. Once I got to Tried to Walk I was like
"This song. OMG it's that song."
I watched it and that song made me fall in love with them.











Any way lets move on.
B1A4's new song Sweet Girl is a fun funky song about confessing about a love at first sight. Like how I did when I saw CNU (p.s. he be my unlimite bias).










Look at that













Who wouldn't love that.
Anyway........back to the song.
For me I watch Korean dramas and I know most people when one of the members of their favorite band is in the show they watch it no matter what. Well that was the reason why I watched the Korean drama She is Wow. I watched it for Jinyoung and you know when you have to listen to the title/character intro there is that song that is forever stuck in your head. That is the case for me for the intro and that intro reminds me of the beginning of Sweet Girl. With the piano playing with the water sound effect it really sounds like She is Wow. Well look its a girl. That girl is probably going to be the love interest of ALL five members, however it is not twelve or some odd number *cough cough* EXO *cough cough*. Before we move on oh my god did you see them members. *faints*










If y'all know B1A4 they usually look like this









But then they just show up like this












Fangirl self not ready at all
This song tho
It got the vibe of B1A4
That sweet, slow, honey coated type song. Yes honey coated. That is a song type. It seems that all B1A4 members try to make the girl fall in love in sweet and romanic ways. Gongchan dances with her in a ballroom like she is a princess, CNU comes out of the 2ne1/BTS mist and does magic for her,

Jinyoung built a blanket fort in the middle what seems like a library thats all cozy for reading with fireflies all around, Sandeul takes her to a magical cloud castle that they jump around on and eat the clouds, and Baro does what? He could have gone on a walk with her through a garden or made her food but he chooses to walk after her and into different rooms. So Gongchan is the prince, Jinyoung is the fort builder/librarian, CNU is the magician, Sandeul is the cupid thing, ad Baro is the night watcher/guard of the dream castle. If I was there you know where I could be...*cough cough* CNU *cough cough*....
However did you see Sandeul. That hair. It looks so pretty on him. That light pink hair. Speaking of hair...
*fire in eyes with big booming voice* CNU if you ever have kpop normal short stuff hair there will have to be stuff burning.
(yep things will always burn *sigh*)



















Well lets check up on the other members.
Yep Baro is still playing hind 'n' go seek, Jinyoung is reading a book and tries to kiss the girl but she wakes up, Gongchan is still doing the waltz, and oh look CNU makes butterflies appear from no where.

Look how happy he is.
My question is how did Gongchan and that girl get onto the balcony? Did CNU help?










Nope Minho did.
*whispers magic into your ear and disappears into the 2ne1/BTS smoke*
That dance tho. I want to learn it. However I say that for every dance. *cries tears of blood*











I shall do it.






















Anyways that's kinda the end......

                                                                 BUT WAIT
It might be awhile until the next Duck's Review Corner because school is starting










JK its really like this






I have to say goodbye now but here is a little goodbye speech













Okay.........................................bye


















DUCK OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment