Thursday, March 5, 2015

Get to know us! BUNNY edition.

Yo bros! Bunny speaking! Get to know me huh...WELL! I'm bunny and I will be the co-writer and manga artist for The Special little Broccoli. I spend most of my days talking to duck, watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, listening to music (kpop,jpop, and soundtracks), watching korean dramas, and roming the wonderful world of the Internet. I am learning japanese and korean. I love both countries for there culture and food. I've been studying japanese way longer than korean and hoping to study abroad in a couple years. I also love beef......that's kinda weird comment to say but...WHAT EVER MUHAHAHA. I am also a HUGE fangirl. I also read fanfiction. I'm an otaku and I also kinda ran out of manga to read...so please any recommendations would AWESOME!!! Ummm.....thats all I got Bros. Haha. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment